September 23 - October 22
Libra – Characteristics and Personality Traits
What are Libras like?
- The main dream of people born in Libra is harmony! Libras are peaceful angels who would like to settle all disputes in the world.
- Libras are often dissatisfied because of their own uncertainty and indecision.
- Libras are happy to take the role of "devil's advocates". They want to be principally impartial and make you see everything from all different angles.
- Libras can be good lawyers and analysts. They need sufficient time for strategic decisions.
- Once someone starts pushing Libras to make their decisions in a hurry, they get nervous.
- Libras have variable pace of their life. Balancing is their lifelong challenge .
- Winter is too cold and summer too hot for them. Libras always desire perfect and balanced combination.
- Libras have problem making fundamental decisions in relationships. They like leaving the responsibility to the others.
- Male Libra hates injustice and you will learn answers to almost all your questions from him. It is easy to succumb to his compliments.
- Whatever intentions a female Libra has with you, be sure that her plan is well prepared. She often doubts herself. Take the effort to Please her by showing her how beautiful and perfect she is.
Michael Douglas, actor (25 September, 1944)
Sting, singer (2 October, 1951)
Will Smith, actor (25 September, 1968)
Matt Damon, actor (8 October, 1970)
Jean-Claude Van Damme, actor (18 October, 1960)
John Lennon, singer (9 October, 1940)
Luciano Pavarotti, singer (12 October, 1935)
Marcelo Mastroianni, actor (28 September, 1924)
Eminem, singer (17 October, 1972)
Jeff Goldblum, actor (22 October, 1952)
Chevy Chase, actor (8 October, 1943)
Aleister Crowley, occultist (12 October, 1875)
Alfred Nobel, inventor (21 October, 1833)
Franz Liszt, composer (22 October, 1811)
George Gershwin, composer (26 September, 1898)
Mahátma Gándhí, politician (2 October, 1869)
Catherine Zeta-Jones, actress (25 September, 1969)
Gwyneth Paltrow, actress (27 September, 1972)
Susan Sarandon, actress (4 October, 1946)
Kate Winslet, actress (5 October, 1975)
Sigourney Weaver, actress (8 October, 1949)
Olivia Newton, actress and actor (26 September, 1948)
Margaret Thatcher, politician (13 October, 1925)