November 22 - December 21
Sagittarius – Characteristics and Personality Traits
What are Sagittarians like?
- "Straight as a die" - that is the most characteristic summary of Sagittarius nature. Sagittarians are hearty people, who arouse respect and embarrassment at the same time in the society.
- Sagittarians statements correspond to their straightforward nature to comment others aptly but carelessly. If they shoot arrows around, they smile but you would be in in low spirits very soon.
- Sagittarians are confident and despise conventions. They refuse to accept the seriousness of life.
- Sagittarians strengthen friendships with those who deserve it. They often do not grow lasting relationships and family ties that should outlast the centuries.
- If you want to share a life passion with a Sagittarius, let him/her know, that your spirit is free.
- Persistence is not entirely in accordance with the freedom of the Sagittarius nature. They are willing to take risks rather than wait and build something step by step. However, there are exceptions.
- Sagittarians throw themselves into romantic adventures without thinking. However, they should get some credit for the generosity with which they treat everyone they respect or like; and they always find an extra place at their table.
- Male Sagittarius is an idealistic enthusiasts. Beware of his sincerity.
- Female Sagittarius is acheeky dragon. As a man you have to impress such a woman by your courage and ingenuity.
- Sagittarians are often convinced that they are the best diplomats under the sun. At the same time they can surprise you with shocking statements which they say with absolute innocence.
Brad Pitt, actor (18 December, 1963)
Steven Spielberg, director (18 December, 1946)
Frank Sinatra, singer (12 December, 1915)
Jimi Hendrix, musician (27 November, 1942)
Jim Morrison, singer (8 December, 1943)
Walt Disney, producer (5 December, 1901)
Woody Allen, director (1 December, 1935)
Ozzy Osbourne, singer (3 December, 1948)
Bruce Lee, actor (27 November, 1940)
Jeff Bridges, actor (4 December, 1949)
Samuel L. Jackson, actor (21 December, 1948)
Ben Stiller, actor (30 November, 1965)
Tom Waits, singer (7 December, 1949)
Frank Zappa, musician (21 December, 1940)
Beethoven, composer (17 December, 1770)
Arthur C. Clarke, science fiction author (16 December, 1917)
Pope Francis, pope (17 December, 1936)
Winston Churchill, politician (30 November, 1874)
Mark Twain, novelist (30 November, 1835)
Britney Spears, singer (2 December, 1981)
Scarlett Johansson, actor (22 November, 1984)
Tina Turner, singer (26 November, 1939)
Kim Basinger, actor (8 December, 1953)
Sinead O'Connor, singer (8 December, 1966)
Milla Jovovich, actor (17 December, 1975)
Christina Aguilera, singer (18 December, 1980)
Edith Piaf, singer (19 December, 1915)